Infinis was established as an independent company in May 2006 prior to Terra Firma, the private equity group, selling the Waste Recycling Group Limited (WRG), its former parent company, in July 2006. Since then, our business has grown both organically and by strategic acquisitions. In December 2016, the landfill gas business was acquired by 3i Infrastructure plc, part of the 3i Group.
- Redemption of £350 million 7.00% Senior Notes due 2019
- Purchase of landfill gas business by 3i Infrastructure plc
- De-listing of Infinis Energy plc shares
- Infinis Energy Limited taken under 100% private ownership by Terra Firma
- Infinis Energy plc's shares admitted to premium listing segment of the Official List of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on London Stock Exchange's main market for listed securities.
- Infinis plc issued £350 million 7.00% Senior Notes due 2019
- Infinis group purchased Novera Energy Limited (formerly Novera Energy plc)
- Infinis plc issued £275 million 9.125% Senior Notes due 2014
- Infinis plc acquired the Re-Gen biogas power generation business of Summerleaze
- Infinis plc certified as compliant with ISO14001, the international standard for environmental management
- Infinis plc acquired rights to biomass and wind power development projects from Scottish Resources Group
- Infinis plc established as separate company when demerged from WRG